The strength of a society can be measured by its library.
WSO maintains a large collection of over 160 DVDs, all of which are available to members. Members can learn about water media in the comfort of their own home and on their own time schedule. When you can’t afford the time or money for a workshop, this is the next best thing! From miniature watercolors to master classes, new and great instructional information is available to our membership. The rentals are only available to members of WSO. Please consider becoming a full or subscriber member today!
View or Download the WSO Video Library Catalog – a PDF document, updated November 2022.
How to borrow DVDs from the library
WSO Members may borrow up to four (4) DVD’s for three (3) weeks at no charge. This includes the return postage and label.
- Step 1: Browse the library catalog and pick your DVD’s.
- Step 2: Send your request to the WSO librarian via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please include the following information in your Email:
- Your name
- Your E-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your mailing address
- The list of DVDs you’d like to borrow
- Step 3: The WSO librarian will mail your selections to you with return postage and label already inside.
- Step 4: Please open the package carefully! You will be returning the videos in the same package.
- Step 5: View and enjoy!
- Step 6: To return the videos,
- Place the videos back in the same mailing package and seal the package.
- Put your return address and the postage label on the package and take it to the post office.
- The package MUST be taken to a clerk at the post office; they do a required verification that there is nothing liquid or hazardous in the package. It also helps to avoid damaging the videos.
- Get a receipt from the post office clerk.
- E-mail the tracking number found on the receipt to the WSO librarian at email@example.com .
If you have questions, please contact the WSO librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org .