WSO Critique Groups
WSO Critique Groups provide a unique opportunity for inspiration, education, support and camaraderie for artists throughout Oregon.
- We inspire, energize and support WSO members in a small group setting
- We share information on new products, techniques and upcoming shows
- We grow our painting skills and problem solving in water media
- We offer education, workshops and help with WSO exhibitions & shows
- We support members using a positive critiquing process to appraise their art
- We encourage new critique groups with support from the WSO membership
- We gain new friendships and wonderful support for our art journey
Critique Group Coordinators
A Coordinator will chair each critique group and their duties include:
- Coordinate critique group members and inform them of meetings
- Be the primary contact for artists seeking a critique group in their area
- Call new WSO members in the area inviting them to participate in a critique group
- Report at least once a year to the Education Director on activities and group needs
- Coordinate educational requests for workshops with the Education Director
- Maintain a list of local professionals who are willing to demonstrate their techniques.
WSO REGIONAL CRITIQUE GROUPS
View or download the list of critique groups for the most up to date information (updated 10/12/22).
For updates, contact the Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org