Help us raise funds for the WSO 100 Club’s programs in education and artist awards by bidding on one of the items in this silent auction! By bidding on these donated goods and services, you can buy something you value with 100% of your purchase price going to support WSO programs! Thank you to the many generous businesses and individuals who donated!
Enter your bid to secure one of these exciting items:
- Original artwork by our 2023 jurors Vera Dickerson and Trish McKinney
- Vouchers for art classes and workshops, both in-person and online
- Gift certificates for art-related services, including giclee printing and framing services
- A $250 gift certificate to Cheap Joe’s
- Artist supplies, including palettes, easels, pochade boxes, tote bags, WC paper, and plein air tools
- Art books to add to your personal library
- Discounted luxury lodging at The Channel House in Depoe Bay
Bidding is open here through 5:00 PM on October 7. Attendees of the WSO Fall Convention in Salem can also enter bids on October 6-7 at the WSO 100 Club table at the convention. Winning bidders will be contacted by the WSO 100 Club in order to make payment and receive their auction item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems using the auction.