Convention Registration Instructions
Convention Registration is online for several weeks, ending about two (2) weeks before the convention week. Members receive an email with the link to the registration site the day before registration opens. If you do not receive an email, you can get a link by contacting the registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you get started, here are a few bits of information:
- Before you begin registering for the convention, consult the Convention Guide found on page 14 in your August 2019 Watermark (our old “Yellow Pages). You will find all of the information you need to choose the breakout sessions you wish to attend. Only the titles and a brief description will appear on the on-line registration form.
- You will begin by filling in the necessary personal information for yourself and for your guest(s), if applicable. Click the Add button under Guest Information to add a guest. All of the fields must be filled in.
- As you look at the activities listed on the registration form you will see the number of spaces still available for those sessions that have a limited number of spaces.
- Select how many of a specific sessions you want, one if only for yourself, 2 if for yourself and your guest(s), etc. As you add items, your list of selections and the price will update at the bottom of the form. Note that for critiques, only members may submit images.
- Those events with limited space will only allow 1 registration.
Please double-check your registration before paying. Changes to the selected sessions are difficult to make after your registration is complete and may cause you to miss out on the sessions you wish to attend.
Registration will continue online for several weeks, until the date given in the email. After that time, you will need to register for additional events at the Hospitality Table at the convention.
See our page, Supply Lists, for details on what is needed for each break out session.
Online Registration opens Saturday, August 17th at 8:00 am and closes Saturday, September 7th at 8:00 pm. On or after August 17th,
(II.c.1.b) – Refunds are made only if a reservation is canceled within five (5) days after the close of online registration, or in the event of serious illness, accident, or death in the family..
(II.c.1.c) – Refunds, less a $5.00 processing fee, will be mailed after the convention.