- Nichiban 251 Tape (also known as Nichiban 210)
- It comes in three sizes. I use the 40 mm, which is the widest. You can overlap narrower tape, but I prefer to get the wider tape and cut it down if necessary.
- Available at Merri Artist in McMinnville. Order online or by phone.
- A squeegee.
- Available at any sign supply company (Pacific Coast Sign Supply, Denco, Multi-Craft Plastics, Northwest Sign Supply, etc.)
- Or you can use a credit card or other implement that will lay the tape down tight.
- Dry watercolor paper prepared the way you like to use it.
- An Xacto blade holder and extra blades.
- Xactos are available at Fred Meyer or any of the sign supply stores mentioned above. I find the narrower ones most comfortable for my hand, but any size you prefer will work. Merri Artist may well carry them, as well. I don’t know if they have squeegees.
- Paint and Brushes.
- Any other supplies that you ordinarily use when you paint.