We artists are resilient, we are enthusiastic, we are determined to not let the COVID-19 virus stop us from sharing our love of art! So, we’re trying something new for the Spring Convention. While we can’t wait to see each other again, it’s still just a little out of reach. Instead, we’re putting it all online.
We will be using the “private” function of YouTube to host the videos, so you will need to register in order to be given access. But each event has it’s own page (listed below) with a brief description and any supply lists (if necessary.)
List of Workshops, Break-Outs, and Demos
- Breakout: Paint Multnomah Falls with Harold Walkup
- Breakout: Learn to Create Mood and Color Harmony
- Breakout: Risk It All With Gouache and Ink Resist (Impressionist Mixed Media)
- Breakout: What Does It Take to Be a Painting Instructor?
- Breakout: Design Dynamic Paintings
- Breakout: What Do I Do Now – Are You Stuck?
- Breakout: Plein Air Painting in a Pandemic
- Breakout: 1, 2, 3: Gesso, Sketch, and Gouache
- Breakout: Who Said You Can’t Correct Watercolor?
- Breakout: Masking Using Nichiban 251 Tape
- Breakout: Finding Inspiration – Techniques for Painting Expressively
- Sunday Demo with jurors – Zoom Link
- Mini Workshop with jurors
Note: The above Zoom links should only be used if all else fails. An invite with information will be sent out. WSO volunteers will check participants against those who signed up.