Entering Your Painting in a WSO Show
You’ve worked for months on your painting. You’ve tweaked, adjusted, and revised. It’s gone to critiques, and finally… it’s ready to go into a show.
- Check eligibility and rules.
- Take a quality digital image that exactly matches what you want to submit. There are a variety of websites that give directions for taking images of your own art. If unsure, consider hiring a professional.
- Submit your entries via our website (online entry).
- The list of accepted painting will be published on the website, our Facebook group, and via email within 4-6 weeks from the close of entries.
- If your painting is accepted into the show, mat and frame your image. Be sure your matted image exactly matches the image you submitted or your painting may be rejected at the show.