Convention Registration Instructions
Convention Registration is online for a month ending about two (2) weeks before the convention. Members receive an email with the link to the registration site the day before registration opens. If you do not receive an email, you can get a link by contacting the registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you get started, here are a few bits of information:
- Before you begin consult Yellow Pages in your August 2018 Watermark. You will find all the information you need to choose the breakout sessions you wish to attend. Only the titles will appear on the registration form.
- You will begin by filling in the necessary personal information for yourself and for your guest(s), if you have any. Click the Add button under Guest Information to add a guest. All of these fields must be filled in.
- As you look at the activities listed on the registration form you will see the number of spaces still available for those sessions that have a limited number of spaces.
- Select how many of an item that you want, one if only for yourself, 2 if for yourself and your guest, etc. As you add items, your list of selections and the price will update at the bottom of the form. Please note that for critiques, only members may submit images.
- Please double-check your registration before paying. Changes to the selected sessions are difficult to make after your registration is complete and may cause you to miss out on sessions you want to attend.
Registration will continue online for four weeks, until the date given in the email. After that time, you will need to register for additional events at the Hospitality Table at the convention.
For information about the convention events, please see the Yellow Pages in your August 2018 Watermark.
Go Supply Lists for details on what is needed for each break out session.
(II.c.1.b) – Refunds are made only if a reservation is canceled within five (5) days after the close of online registration, or in the event of serious illness, accident, or death in the family..
(II.c.1.c) – Refunds, less a $5.00 processing fee, will be mailed after the convention.